Using dynamic targeted messaging your signage will not only have a higher relevancy to your audience, but it will also serve as a more affordable alternative to traditional printed signage.
The following features are just some of the reasons why digital signage will work for you:
- Attention — Grab your audience’s attention in ways that other signage can’t by integrating real-time video and information. Studies show that digital signage receives 10 times the eye contact of traditional static signage.
- Engagement — Add interactive content to engage the customer on a deeper level.
- Dynamic — Deliver truly dynamic, context specific content at the right time and place.
- Experience — Cover multiple touch points in a store or shopping mall to enhance the customer experience and drive purchase decisions where they matter most.
- Informative — Update your audience with important announcements and notifications. During an emergency, digital signage can be a lifesaver by providing critical exit information and proper precautions.
- Time and Cost — Eliminate the time and cost to print static signs every time your campaign changes.
- Statistics — Provide audience measurement statistics to increase ROI and measure the success and impact of a campaign.
- Employee Efficiency — Communicate important information to hundreds of employees and increase efficiency by displaying notifications, performance metrics and quotas, product specifications and more.
- Centralized — Manage your signs from one remote location creating more efficient management and lowering cost.
The benefits of digital signage are certainly not limited to the ones mentioned above. With Digital Signage Professionals, you can be confident that you will be able to create and execute a digital signage game plan that implements each of these benefits and more!